Designed for maximum productivity whilst delivering uncompromised quality, reliability, consistency and ease of use.
The Shotmaster is a 56cm wide machine created to produce 4 espressos or cappuccinos at the same time. Temperature controlled continuous steam can be produced concurrently for tea and other drinks. This ultimate machine is also equipped with an in-built automatic milk heating / frothing module. The machine can produce up to 350 espressos per hour, 350 milk based drinks per hour and 170 hot water products per hour.
1. Bean Hopper: Two 1.5kg Coffee Bean Hoppers and 2 x 64mm Ceramic Burrs.
2. Touchscreen: 1x 10.1 Inch Touchscreens which can be fully customised to display your menu and product selection with intuitive instructions. The screens can also be branded with your own logo and icons.
3. Coffee and Milk Outlets: Adjustable spouts for both coffee and milk, the spouts comes with a single or double outlet for the coffee and milk to be dispensed directly and evenly into the cups.
4. Milk System (2 Step): A traditional steam wand with Manual, Auto-Steam and E’Foam options. The steam wand can be programmed to steam milk by beverage type.
5. Milk System (1.5 Step): Automatically prepares and dispenses milk directly into pitcher at the same time as the espresso pours into the cup, enabling the user to create latte art with ease.
- Weight: 34kg
- Internal Fridge Size (W x H x D): 173mm x 277mm x 278mm
- Internal Fridge Volume: 13L
- Storage: 24 Espresso Cups
- Voltage: 75W
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostat with Temperature Display
- Locking System: Key
- Installation Specifications: Setup on the right side of the Enigma
The Shotmaster is available in the colours Tempest and Earth.
Interested in the Shotmaster m/Classic?
We understand that selecting the right coffee machine for your business is essential to producing high quality coffee for your customers. If you're interested in finding out more or trying out the Shotmaster m/Classic, get in touch and book a visit to our showroom.Visit our Showrooms