It’s that time of year where we are bringing you our Halloween Drinks Recipes! We have conjured up all the tradition and all of the unashamed Autumnal self-indulgence of the very best Halloween treats. All your customers need to do is simply sit back and let you serve them All Hallows Eve in handy cup-sized portions.
First up is our “S’mores Hot Chocolate” – let your customers enjoy the Halloween s’mores experience without the heart-stopping terror of dropped and irretrievable marshmallows, all with extra chocolate and steamed milk.
Although it may sound like sacrilege, and I have to admit that I can’t believe that I am actually typing this, chocolate isn’t always the answer. Well, it is if the question is “coffee is the only thing which would be harder to give up than…what?” If you are looking for the subtle toasted flavour of marshmallow, then our “Toasted Marshmallow Steamer” could be just what you and your customers are looking for. Our simple clean, toasted marshmallow and steamed milk recipe wraps a virtual blanket around your shoulders as you sit and sip.
Our “Pumpkin Spiced Latte” is an October favourite and can only be described as Autumn in a cup. The spiced pumpkin syrup effortlessly conjures the warming depth of pumpkin’s flavour, combining it with a beautiful hint of spice and a delicious double shot of espresso.
Our final Halloween offering takes all the best bits and turns them into a terrifyingly irresistible concoction. You take toffee nut syrup, hot chocolate, steamed milk and a double espresso and combine them to produce a “Terrifying Toffee Nut Mocha”.
Here are all the recipes if you wish to add them to your Autumn Menu:
S’mores Hot Chocolate
- Step 1. Combine 1 scoop Original Hot Chocolate and 2 pumps of S’mores Syrup
- Step 2. Add a dash of Hot Water and mix into a smooth paste
- Step 3. Top up with Steamed Milk and serve
Toasted Marshmallow Steamer
- Step 1. Add Toasted Marshmallow Syrup to cup
- Step 2. Top up with Steamed Milk and Serve
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Step 1. Combine 2 pumps of Pumpkin Spice Syrup with Double Espresso and Mix
- Step 2. Top up with Steamed Milk stirring as you pour, then serve.
Terrifying Toffee Nut Mocha
- Step 1. Combine 2 pumps of Toffee Nut Syrup, 1 scoop Original Hot Chocolate and a Double Espresso
- Step 2. Mix it all together into a smooth paste
- Step 3. Top up with Steamed Milk, stirring as you pour and then serve
Whatever your, or your customers’, favourite bit of Halloween might be, it is likely to be enjoyed socially distanced so why not invite them in and make them one our Halloween Specials this Autumn.
We have everything you need to make a variety of delicious drinks. Its all about getting creative with ingredients and flavours to produce innovative drinks for all the seasons.Find out More